Who can join Calibre Audio?
Calibre Audio is free to join for anyone who has a print disability.
A print disability is a difficulty or inability to read printed material where someone is unable to see, read, manipulate or comprehend the text. This can include:
- A learning disability, such as dyslexia;
- A brain injury or cognitive impairment such as head trauma or stroke;
- A visual impairment or blindness;
- A physical dexterity problem such as multiple sclerosis (MS), Motor Neurone Disease (MND), Parkinson's disease, arthritis, paralysis or terminal illness.
Our digital library service includes:
- Unlimited borrowing of over 12,000 unabridged audiobooks
- More than 700 new books each year
- Over 3,000 audiobooks specifically for children and young people
- Calibre has the rights to record audiobooks that are not commercially available
- Available on streaming, download and memory stick
- Free postage and no fines for late or lost audiobooks
- Manage your account by email or by phone
- Regular podcasts, newsletters and reading suggestions
- A friendly, personal, quick service
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.