How do I add books to my postal wish list?
- First sign in to your account, using your membership number and your password. If you need this information, please contact Membership Services on 01296 432 339 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on Audio Books
- From there, browse our selection of books and click the book title of any you are interested in. This will take you through to the book description page.
- Here you will find the Add to post list button. Click on this button and you should receive a message in the bottom right corner of the screen telling you if it was successfully added and the button should change to display the date it was added.
- Follow the steps above to continue adding books to your list.
- If at any point you wish to view your postal list, you can head to the My Books page, and you’ll see it displayed below your streaming audiobooks.
- You are also able to remove books from your reading list on the My Books page. Click on Remove From List and select Okay. A message should appear in the bottom right corner telling you if it was successfully removed.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.